So I got nominated by Joyce or Juleps and Tea for the “One Lovely Blog Award” and I thought that was so awesome! For the past two years, I was thinking about making my “Zipporah Rivière” blog to express creativity and showcase my love for all things fashion when I finally decided to just go for it in the last month. So I thought it was really great that Juleps and Tea noticed my blog enough to nominate me for such an award! Check out her blog, julepsandtea.wordpress.com it’s filled with awesomeness and everyone should go love on it.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog as well as follow their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 12 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Facts about moi:
1. I’m studying fashion and media at college. The more I learn about the fashion industry, the happier I am that I have chosen this career to go into.
2. I love the city and can’t wait to move there one day. How can you not fall in love with a place like New York City?
3. My favorite meal is homemade spaghetti & meatballs (with extra garlic!!) and crème brûlée for dessert. Nom, nom, nom.
4. I love to travel. I can’t wait to see more places than just the few that I’ve been to. I would absolutely love to study abroad and live in a different country; maybe I’ll get to one of these days!
5. I do not like breakfast food. I’ll eat a chocolate chip waffle if someone makes one, but 9 times out of 10 I never eat breakfast food. Oatmeal, scrambled eggs, sausage, toast, any kind of cereal? bleh. Forget it.
6. I adore the ocean. If I could live in the city with the ocean in drivable (or walkable) distance, I would be set for life.
7. I do what I want. And I view that as a good thing.
Follow these lovely bloggers: